This set of tutorials provides a hands-on introduction to Metaflow. The basic concepts are introduced in practice, and you can find out more details about the functionality showcased in these tutorials in Basics of Metaflow and the following sections.
Metaflow comes packaged with the tutorials, so getting started is easy. You can pull a copy of the tutorials to your current directory by running the following command in R:
This creates a directory tutorials in your current working directory with a subdirectory for each tutorial.
Each tutorial has a brief description and instructions that you can view using the links below.
Season 1: The Local Experience.
- Episode 0: Metaflow says Hi!
- Episode 1: Let's build you a movie playlist.
- Episode 2: Is this Data Science?
- Episode 3: Follow the Money.
Season 2: Scaling Out and Up.
- Explore fault-tolerant flows with
- Debug failed runs with resume.
- Explore results across experiments with the Client API.
- See how to organize results and collaborate with namespaces and tags.